We know that the introduction of any new benefit scheme brings concerns about extra administration. Our car salary sacrifice schemes are designed to make life easy; we manage the entire process from implementation through to delivery and take care of all of your employees’ car related needs.
Our driver assistance service begins with helping employees to choose the right car for their needs, and then guiding them through the order process. We then provide on-going communication about build times and arrange for a convenient delivery time. Beyond delivery we take care of all in-life services, right through to end of contract arrangements.
Here’s a brief summary of how the salary sacrifice scheme works:
- The organisation decides which staff members will be eligible for the scheme and whether any restrictions on vehicle selection are appropriate.
- Maxxia then works with employees to select the right vehicle and car lease terms for them.
- Employees sign an agreement for deductions to be made from their gross salary
- The vehicle is then ordered and Maxxia arranges for delivery.
- The employer processes the salary deductions and makes payments to Maxxia.
- Employees contact Maxxia for all car servicing and maintenance requirements.
- At the end of the contract, the vehicle is swapped for a new one, handed back or purchased at an agreed value.