Asset finance – a new approach
Anything is possibly an overclaim. But we can offer asset finance and funding for a huge array of equipment across a huge array of sectors. And having that flexibility is truly an asset. Choose finance and management services on everything from IT equipment to heavy plant machinery, car fleets to specialist vehicles. Our technology and fleet asset management is highly comprehensive. Here’s an idea of some of the areas we cover to get you started:-
- Vehicle finance
- Fleet management
- Industrial plant and machinery
- Commercial vehicles
- Cranes, excavators, mining and moving equipment
- Printing machinery
- Agricultural machinery and equipment
- Marine and aviation
Want to know more
If you'd like to discuss any aspect of your business funding requirements, be it a quick question, a request for a quote or more in-depth advice, we'd love to hear from you.Get in touch
Finance solutions in action
Click on the image to see real world examples of how our asset finance solutions are put to work.
Are you looking to expand your business? Need funding to provide the capital to do this?
If you need to invest in additional technology, machinery or vehicles to mobilise an expanded sales force perhaps, rather than laying out capital, financing these assets could spread the cost, allowing you to expand your business without impacting on your cash flow.
The main advantage is that it allows you to acquire the tools you need to grow your business, without affecting your capital. You’ll stay flexible and protect your cash flow. If the asset you are looking to acquire is likely to become obsolete, e.g. IT equipment, cars, you can retain the flexibility of leasing the latest technology. You’re then free to upgrade on a regular basis, with a new asset finance arrangement.
Almost anything can be leased; cars, property, IT and telecommunications equipment, machinery, printers, LED lighting and even wind turbines. So it can be a useful means of keeping flexibility in your business and protecting your cash flow. Well worth considering to retain the capital you need for your business expansion plans – or indeed to fund the expansion itself if it involves acquiring assets.
It’s possible to finance virtually any asset. Assets that spring to mind are cars, IT and telecommunications equipment, commercial machinery, commercial vehicles and trailers, through to renewable energy projects. Assets that outdate quickly like IT are perfect, as the future value risk is passed back to the lessor, leaving you free to lease the latest technology with all the business benefits that can offer.
So if you’re in a situation where improving your cash flow is imperative, why not look to asset finance? We’ll be happy to talk to you about your business and advise you further.
Types of funding solutions
Maxxia can provide a range of asset finance options to suit your particular needs.
- Contract hire | This allows you to retain the use of your vehicles without the need for high levels of capital expenditure, administration or asset risk.
- Contract purchase | An ideal choice for organisations that are wholly or partially VAT exempt. As far as the user is concerned, the operational structure of the agreement provides the same facilities as Contract Hire with the opportunity to either retain or return the asset at the end of the agreement.
- Finance lease | This is a leasing contract which allows the lessee to pay a rental for a period of time together with an opportunity to extend or return the asset.
- Hire/lease purchase | An agreement where goods are hired in return for payments that are structured to match your cash flow requirements, and where ownership will pass to you at the end of the term.
- Operating lease | This is normally used for high value or “big ticket” assets where an asset is not fully amortised during the period of the lease. You will not own the asset, although you have the use of it for an agreed period of time.
- Sale and Leaseback | Designed for companies that have traditionally chosen to purchase assets outright. This option enables the release of capital that is currently tied up. The equity can be re-invested in your business for the medium to long-term.